Wildcrafted St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) flowers are infused in a light vegetable oil to create this ruby colored healing gem.
Excellent help for damaged skin caused by:
- bug bites and stings
- Used as a carrier oil it enhances both the analgesic (pain relieving) and anti-inflammatory effects of essential oils used with it.
- When blended with Calendula oil, it boosts/heightens the effectiveness in treating bruises
- Infused in vegetable oil
- Wildcrafted in the foothills of Mt. Hood OR
- Pain relief
- Prevents scarring
- Sunburn (it actually lowers skin temperature)
- Sore or tender breasts – great for menopausal women
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Broken blood vessels
Safety: If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use this product.
5 ml. or 30 ml.