These statements are provided for informational and educational purposes only and have been neither approved nor refuted by the Food and Drug Administration. Any advice and/or products mentioned should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any illness. Consult your healthcare professional if you have a health condition, are pregnant, or are currently taking medication before using any products or applying any of this information. Iris Healing Arts and Heather Michet cannot be held responsible for the misuse of essential oils, products, or any of the therapeutic methods presented herein.
- DIY Toothpaste: Great for Simple is good. Homemade is better. Waste-free is supreme!
- Remedies from the Kitchen: Those dark brown, spikey nubs in your spice drawer have many m
- The Last Tax Return. Grief It was a snowy Sunday morning - slow and peaceful. Capt. Jac
- Book Lovers’ Cranber It's November and I am thankful for many many things, but espe
- Fresh and Raw Cranberry Re One of my favorite foods arrives in mid-fall: cranberries! T