It was a snowy Sunday morning – slow and peaceful. Capt. Jack, No Sparrows and I are both stationed on the multi-use table in our home: he’s watching bird tv out the bay window and I’m happily planted with my calculator and two tax prep organizers, mine and dad’s. I am feeling great about getting… Read more »
Monthly Archives: April 2018
- Growing Veggies From Scrap I'm passionate about living and promoting vibrant health. I'
- Teas To Regenerate on a Ra It's a rainy Spring day - not the usual time I'd build a fire
- Comfort Food Beyond Easy: We can all use a bit of extra comfort these days while under i
- Pollen is Thick: Ease Its This is pollen. This is Fresh Air Fare. When the
- A Magical, Easy to Make, P Who isn't looking for a delicious, protein-rich, snack? An