Swimming outside of the womb started when I was 18 months old. Being comfortable and safe in the water was a family priority: my folks grew up jumping into swimming holes, wiggling in creeks, floating down rivers, and seeing firsthand what can happen when somebody isn’t a strong swimmer. At little over a year old,… Read more »
Posts Tagged: restaurant work
- Let Us Fly Like Eagles and I firmly believe that we are in the midst of a deep transforma
- Will You Take The Mender P During turbulent times of change, transformation and healing s
- Water Tests, Sandy OR Styl Having your spring or well water tested doesn't need to be a
- Grow Veggies From Scraps, I'm passionate about living and promoting vibrant health. I'
- Teas To Regenerate on a Ra It's a rainy Spring day - not the usual time I'd build a fire